Help LIFE grow
Take part in our bounty programme and help us introduce LIFE to a wider community. Simply complete one (or more) of the tasks/projects below to receive a LIFE reward. The more you can do, the bigger the reward, and the better LIFE becomes!
Please note: the bounty programme has now closed.
The LIFE bounty scheme will run for 12 weeks from Tuesday 24th October 2017 until 16th January 2018.
During those weeks, the LIFE team will monitor each of the relevant websites and channels for LIFE related activity, recording details of participant’s efforts.
Once the 12 week bounty period is over, participant activity will be assessed, LIFE rewards will be calculated, and details of the reward distribution will be announced.
Verified bounty participants will have their LIFE tokens sent to their ERC-20 compatible wallet shortly after – wallet addresses must be provided when registering/claiming your involvement.
1 stake = 10 LIFE
The Total Bounty Pool equates to two billion LIFE – approximately 2% of the total supply – which will be distributed as follows:
500m LIFE (25%): Twitter and Facebook.
300m LIFE (15%): Content translation (ie. white paper and bounty content).
200m LIFE (10%): Bitcointalk signature campaign.
100m LIFE (5%): Bitcointalk and Reddit community moderators (Asia, Europe, North America, UK).
300m LIFE (15%): Youtube, Instagram, and other media platforms.
400m LIFE (20%): Reddit, LinkedIn, Telegram, Steemit, etc.
200m LIFE (10%): Bonus prizes for exceptional contributors and community support.
To participate, simply follow the instructions below and submit your details using the forms provided.
Bounty rewards are available for:
- White paper translation (500 stakes)
- Bitcointalk [ANN] and Bounty thread document/content translation (150 stakes)
- Reddit document/content translation (400 stakes)
- Translations on other platforms, by prior agreement.
If you wish to participate, please provide examples of previous translation work using the example submission form.
Reserved translations will be posted on our website as they are allocated.
Bounty rewards are available for:
- Bitcointalk post moderation (5 stakes per post)
- Reddit post moderation (10 stakes per post)
General rules and terms
- Participant accounts will be monitored, and inactive accounts will be removed from the bounty programme.
- Participation will be limited to one social media platform per participant.
Join our Telegram group and receive 10 stakes per week for the duration of the bounty period.
We will support open discussion about crypto, however spammers and ‘nefarious individuals’ will be removed without question.
Follow @LIFElabsHQ on Twitter and become part of the growing LIFE community.
Follow us for the entire bounty period and receive 100 stakes per week.
You must have at least 100 followers to be eligible.
When you tweet/retweet about LIFE, you will be rewarded with:
- 50 stakes for 100-300 followers.
- 100 stakes for 301-999 followers.
- 150 stakes for 1,000 followers or more.
Like @LIFElabsHQ on Facebook for LIFE news and updates, and to be eligible for the following rewards:
- 10 stakes for each Facebook post (text/image/video) created.
- 20 stakes for each comment on a LIFE related post (minimum of 30 characters per comment).
- 30 stakes for each public share of a LIFE related post.
Participant posts/comments/shares will be reviewed at random and their share status checked. If the sharing status has been restricted the participant will not receive any bounty rewards.
You must have at least 100 friends to be eligible.
LIFE related blog posts and news articles
Write and publish a blog post or a news article to be eligible for one of the following rewards:
- 20 stakes for a simple post/article.
- 50 stakes for a good post/article.
- 100 stakes for a great post/article.
Content will be reviewed by the LIFE team to establish which if these categories it fits in to. The more devoted and comprehensive the content, the bigger your reward!
The blog post or news article must meet the following requirements to qualify for a bounty:
- It must be written in language native to its readers.
- It must contain only original content – we will check for plagiarism!
- It must be public and accessible, and visible on search engines.
- It must contain 700 characters or more, excluding spaces.
- It must contain at least one link to a LIFE website: https://lifelabs.io/ or https://token.lifelabs.io/
Content generation on other media platforms
LIFE supporters and bounty scheme participants are welcome to produce and publish articles or posts about LIFEtoken on other platforms not explicitly covered above.
Doing so will qualify the author for a LIFE allocation of between 5,000 and 50,000 LIFE, depending on the quality and reach of the article.